Thursday 8 December 2011

Further Animating

After the fly through of the village was at a better standard.. (still not happy with the finished introduction and if I had more time I would reanimate and re-render but due to the time it took to render this was not possible) I went inside the guild hall and as I mentioned before started the furnishing of the rooms and also started animating the shop scene.



I used the biped that Alex had created to animate our tour guide to walk through the shop towards the museum. To do this I animated the model using the footsteps selection. Once I had animated this and started on the camera I realised that the shop was too small for the camera to pan around the scene comfortably. To rectify this I refurnished the shop in a different way and moved away the outer wall to recreate a 'film set' type idea where the camera could have more space for which to move. Then Kat animated the scene.




I then used Autokey to create the movement of the camera going into the 2 museum rooms on the ground floor coming away from the shop. I tried to create a fluid movement but ran in to difficulty when I moved the camera and the target independently. I think this skill will come with more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment